All of our products are free of common allergens, including dairy, soy, shellfish and gluten. We also avoid all tree nuts except for coconuts, which are technically classified by the FDA as a tree nut, however, it does not commonly trigger allergic reactions. If you suspect that your child is having an allergic reaction from another ingredient, please contact your pediatrician.
Articles in this section
- How much sugar is in your blends?
- When should I start my baby on blends?
- Can I freeze my jars?
- What’s the best method for re-heating my Yumi jars?
- How long does Yumi stay fresh for?
- Do you offer vegetarian plans?
- How do you handle quality control?
- What types of veggies and fruits do you provide?
- Are the ingredients USDA certified Organic?
- Is it ok to feed about half then store in the fridge to feed again later?