As babies start to familiarize themselves with solid foods, it is not unusual for them to make funny faces. Keep trying! Sometimes kids need repeated exposure before learning to embrace a flavor. As a baby grows older, their appetite will also fluctuate. Be patient and positive.
Articles in this section
- How much sugar is in your blends?
- When should I start my baby on blends?
- Can I freeze my jars?
- What’s the best method for re-heating my Yumi jars?
- How long does Yumi stay fresh for?
- Do you offer vegetarian plans?
- How do you handle quality control?
- What types of veggies and fruits do you provide?
- Are the ingredients USDA certified Organic?
- Is it ok to feed about half then store in the fridge to feed again later?