Serve however you like! There is no wrong way. Our meals can be served chilled, straight from the jar. Or, you can reheat the meal before serving. We recommend pouring the contents into a heat-safe container before warming in a microwave.
Articles in this section
- How much sugar is in your blends?
- When should I start my baby on blends?
- Can I freeze my jars?
- What’s the best method for re-heating my Yumi jars?
- How long does Yumi stay fresh for?
- Do you offer vegetarian plans?
- How do you handle quality control?
- What types of veggies and fruits do you provide?
- Are the ingredients USDA certified Organic?
- Is it ok to feed about half then store in the fridge to feed again later?