You can freeze our jars for up to 2 months! You can thaw them easily in the future by keeping them in the fridge for 24 hours. Or you can quickly thaw them by putting them in a bowl of warm (not hot water) to loosen them up.
Articles in this section
- How much sugar is in your blends?
- When should I start my baby on blends?
- Can I freeze my jars?
- What’s the best method for re-heating my Yumi jars?
- How long does Yumi stay fresh for?
- Do you offer vegetarian plans?
- How do you handle quality control?
- What types of veggies and fruits do you provide?
- Are the ingredients USDA certified Organic?
- Is it ok to feed about half then store in the fridge to feed again later?