Yes, feel free to do this! Just note, like any other freshly made product, it is best to store the jar in the fridge after opening and finish within 24 hours. Also, use a clean spoon for each jar when you portion out to prevent contamination.
Articles in this section
- How much sugar is in your blends?
- When should I start my baby on blends?
- Can I freeze my jars?
- What’s the best method for re-heating my Yumi jars?
- How long does Yumi stay fresh for?
- Do you offer vegetarian plans?
- How do you handle quality control?
- What types of veggies and fruits do you provide?
- Are the ingredients USDA certified Organic?
- Is it ok to feed about half then store in the fridge to feed again later?