If your baby is just starting solids, we recommend starting out with our singles-6 plan. This will give you 6 jars of single-ingredient purees. Keep in mind that you’ll be able to get 2-3 servings out of each jar, so there will be plenty for your little one to explore.
Articles in this section
- My pediatrician recommended the 3-Day Rule for introducing solids to my babe. How can I make Yumi work for me?
- Why should I choose Yumi for my baby?
- Are blends a good first food?
- My baby is just starting to transition to solids. How should I work in the introduction of solids while I am still breastfeeding/bottle-feeding them?
- I am just starting my baby on solid foods. How much should I feed them?
- I am just starting my baby on solid foods. How often should I feed them?
- When should my baby start Yumi?
- My baby is just starting solids. Which plan would you recommend?
- Are blends or single ingredient purees better for older babies?