Our blends are a perfect option for older babies. Especially if s/he has been eating solids for a while now. Studies support the more flavors introduced in the first few months of eating, the more well rounded the palate will be for life! And, isn't that what's most important?
Articles in this section
- My pediatrician recommended the 3-Day Rule for introducing solids to my babe. How can I make Yumi work for me?
- Why should I choose Yumi for my baby?
- Are blends a good first food?
- My baby is just starting to transition to solids. How should I work in the introduction of solids while I am still breastfeeding/bottle-feeding them?
- I am just starting my baby on solid foods. How much should I feed them?
- I am just starting my baby on solid foods. How often should I feed them?
- When should my baby start Yumi?
- My baby is just starting solids. Which plan would you recommend?
- Are blends or single ingredient purees better for older babies?