We recommend feeding them as often as you feel comfortable / works with your schedule. If feeding them 3 times a day works for you, go for it! If you can only feed them solids twice in a day in the beginning - don't sweat it. Note that up until the age of 1, babies should continue drinking breastmilk / formula. Whatever they don't eat in solid food, they will make up for in milk consumption so there's no need to worry that they aren't getting enough to eat :)
Articles in this section
- My pediatrician recommended the 3-Day Rule for introducing solids to my babe. How can I make Yumi work for me?
- Why should I choose Yumi for my baby?
- Are blends a good first food?
- My baby is just starting to transition to solids. How should I work in the introduction of solids while I am still breastfeeding/bottle-feeding them?
- I am just starting my baby on solid foods. How much should I feed them?
- I am just starting my baby on solid foods. How often should I feed them?
- When should my baby start Yumi?
- My baby is just starting solids. Which plan would you recommend?
- Are blends or single ingredient purees better for older babies?