In the beginning, they will be getting used to the flavor and texture, so they likely won't eat much. Our Yumi jars can typically last for 2-3 feedings, especially in the beginning. Feed them as much as they want. If they refuse the food, don’t force it. It just means they aren’t hungry anymore.
Articles in this section
- My pediatrician recommended the 3-Day Rule for introducing solids to my babe. How can I make Yumi work for me?
- Why should I choose Yumi for my baby?
- Are blends a good first food?
- My baby is just starting to transition to solids. How should I work in the introduction of solids while I am still breastfeeding/bottle-feeding them?
- I am just starting my baby on solid foods. How much should I feed them?
- I am just starting my baby on solid foods. How often should I feed them?
- When should my baby start Yumi?
- My baby is just starting solids. Which plan would you recommend?
- Are blends or single ingredient purees better for older babies?