Yes, our jars can be frozen for up to 2 months! When reheating a jar that has been frozen, we suggest defrosting the jar in the fridge overnight, and then reheating it the next day as you would normally. Keep in mind that you should consume the jar within 24 hours or less once thawed. See more about defrosting here
Articles in this section
- How much sugar is in your blends?
- When should I start my baby on blends?
- Can I freeze my jars?
- What’s the best method for re-heating my Yumi jars?
- How long does Yumi stay fresh for?
- Do you offer vegetarian plans?
- How do you handle quality control?
- What types of veggies and fruits do you provide?
- Are the ingredients USDA certified Organic?
- Is it ok to feed about half then store in the fridge to feed again later?