While the food is traveling, there is no loss of nutrients. The packaging that we use for our jars is free of BPA and Phthalates, and securely heat sealed. This means that no nutrients are able to escape. In addition, all of our meals are transported in temperature-controlled boxes using thermal-liners made of recycled materials, which means that they stay cold and fresh while in transit.
Articles in this section
- What are Yumi’s jars made of?
- How do nutrients hold up in transit
- How do I dispose of my ice pack?
- Is anything added to help meals stay fresh longer?
- How do the meals stay fresh?
- Are the food jars microwave and dishwasher safe?
- Can I recycle my box and packaging materials?
- Are Yumi’s carafes safe for children (BPA-free)? Tamper resistant?